Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
We launched the world first digital cardiac dedicated SPECT system – the D-SPECT® Cardio system – in 2007. Since then, the D-SPECT® has become the system of choice for functional cardiac imaging with hundreds of systems sold worldwide. The D-SPECT® employs digital detectors made of Cadmium Zinc Telluride (“CZT”), which along with ingenious hardware design, proprietary software and proprietary algorithms, enables imaging of cardiac patients at unprecedented speed, at a low radiation dose, and with superior image quality. The D-SPECT® is a platform for next generation imaging, and therapy guiding cardiac applications.
Recently we launched its multipurpose SPECT and SPECT-CT systems – the VERITON® and the VERITON-CT® – the VERITON® systems employ digital CZT detectors mounted on 12 robotic arms arranged at 360° around the patient. They are integrated with innovative hardware and software design that enables users to image multiple organs (brain, thyroid, cardiac, lungs, bones etc.) at high speed, low radiation dose, and with significant improvement in image quality. The VERITON-CT® system includes a high speed, low dose, 16 or 64 slice CT, which is upgradable to 128 slices. The VERITON-CT® provides best in class combined functional and anatomic images.
- Manage a team of algorithm developers by developing and expanding team skills.
- Work closely with team to accomplish goals and review progress.
- Definition of system algorithms.
- Project management by aligning skills with tasks, scheduling, and prioritization.
- Design and characterization of algorithmic content, preparation of specification requirements.
- Managing interface with SW & Physics.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Phd / Master degree in mathematics/electrical engineering / computer science, specializing in image processing and computer graphics from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of development work in industry or university – Mandatory
- Knowledge and work experience in Matlab – Mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in NM / CT / image processing – Mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in developing C ++ on the Windows platform – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in developing a .NET / C # environment
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems in general and in medicine in particular – an advantage
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]