Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art
nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems
from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare
services at much lower cost.
Reporting to the AMEA National Sales Manager, this person will take care of Sales support on several topics: SFDC
Data analysis, Sales dashboard management, Group purchasing and government contract support management,
Support to Distributors, Tenders/RFP management and RFPIO database, Commercial Administrative support, regional
- SFDC Data Update: Reports & Dashboards, Opportunities/Quotes and content/IBs update /Target
customer database, new accounts/Contacts.
- Support to Distributor: update “Distributors follow up tool” (Market Size, Market Share, New Business,
installed devices, Service providers, Competition).
- Sales Tool Kit update, Update docs – mail every 6 months.
- Tenders/RFP’s : update RFPIO database, provide support to direct sales team and distributors.
Responsible for coordinating the tender/RFP process (i.e. identify requirements and responsibilities for
internal stakeholders, plan regular follow-up calls and manage internal deadlines, etc.). Coordinate
with relevant stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, R&D, Regulatory, Finance, etc. to ensure that
required information is collected. Responsible for consolidating all received material, formatting, proof
reading obtaining final validation/approval and ensuring timely submission. Maintaining archive of all
completed and submitted AMEA/APAC tenders for knowledge database.
- AMEA Commercial Administrative Support: New Contracts, Appendix, Termination Contracts.
- Follow up activities with distributors: Upcoming Congresses.
- In close collaboration with the EMEA sales organization, actively monitor and identify potential tenders
suitable for company products.
- Ensure efficient communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with marketing on regional (AMEA) tradeshow coordination/management, quote content,
assignment of catalogue numbers in Salesforce.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Commercial Background and University degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum 1-3 years of tender/bid experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience from MedTech industry is a strong plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Self-driven, works independently and takes initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in working effectively with international and cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with a diverse range of
- Strong IT skills: MS Office Suite, Salesforce, database tools
- A proficient level of English, and additional languages would be a distinct advantage.