Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at a much lower cost.
The incumbent will drive customer on-site training for the assigned product base by executing university-style curriculums and assessment processes based on order configuration. Responsible for providing hands-on didactic training at customer sites to physician and technologist audiences. Drive customer satisfaction via clinical support and education.
- In partnership with customers, develop and administer training plans to fulfill clinical obligations that ensure customer competency and high promoter score.
- Coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups.
- Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity through the implementation of customer consultative projects.
- Become a recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, and answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
- Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, clinical show sites).
- Ability to demonstrate product expertise during clinical training and customer support.
- Work in a fast-paced environment providing clinical support in assigned products.
- Work closely with the Sales organization to clinically support our customers and potential sales.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
- Work with Sales and Service Organizations to coordinate training events at the assigned customer sites.
- Actively participate in developing customer training tools and providing input regarding relevant clinical tools needed for future products and services.
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and customer opportunities, as well as customer dissatisfiers to Field Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support.
- Produce well-written comprehensive post-training reports and provide written product feedback to Sales, Service, Engineering, and Management teams.
- Coordinate with customers and field engineers the timing and requirements for on-site applications training.
- Set up and complete customer pre-training calls to set expectations and drive customer readiness and engagement.
- Schedule weekly calls with other application specialists to share best practices and product updates.
- Provide clinical feedback to the product development team based on customer needs and issues discovered during on-site applications training.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BS/BA, associate or RT certification
- At least 3 years experience in medical imaging devices (SPECT/CT) – mandatory
- At least 1 year experience with Spectrum-Dynamics product platform.
- 5 years of clinical experience
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Ability to work with technologists, physicists, and physicians, and to collaborate with the Spectrum Dynamics’ R&D team, regulatory team, and all other relevant internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Very effective communication skills with all stakeholders
- Self-starter who is proactive with an outgoing personality
- Fluent English is mandatory, any additional language will be an asset