Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at a much lower cost.
- Field support: Field issues diagnostic, Onsite and remote customer support, Onsite training.
- Coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups.
- Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity thru the implementation of customer consultative projects.
- Become a recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
- User’s controlled documents: Create user’s manual, quick start manual, application & clinical related documentation.
- Support market growth initiatives (i.e., industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, clinical show sites).
- Ability to demonstrate product expertise during clinical training and customer support.
- Work in a fast-paced environment providing clinical support in assigned products.
- Work closely with the Sales organization to clinically support our customers and potential sales.
- Actively participate in the development of customer training tools and provide input regarding relevant clinical tools needed for future products and services.
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and customer opportunities, as well as customer dissatisfiers to Field Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support.
- Produce well-written comprehensive post-training reports and provide written product feedback to Sales, Service, Engineering, and Management teams.
- Coordinate with customers and field engineers the timing and requirements for on-site applications training.
- Set up and complete customer pre-training calls to set expectations and drive customer readiness and engagement.
- Provide clinical feedback to product development team based on customer needs and issues discovered during on-site applications training.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Medical background
- At least 5 years experience in medical imaging devices (SPECT / CT) – mandatory
- Good English writing and speaking
- 3 years of specific modality experience versed on latest product platform of modality
- Ability to travel worldwide up to 30 – 40% of the time.
- Ability to work with technologists, physicists, physicians, and to collaborate with R&D, regulatory team, and all other relevant internal and external stakeholder groups.
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]