Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at a much lower cost.
Assistant Controller is responsible for preparing and analysing company financial information. Reporting to the Company controller.
- WW Regional Bookkeeping overview
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting packages
- Preparation, review, and submission of statutory reports (monthly income tax, VAT and social security reports, annual income tax, and other reports (126, 856, etc.)
- Preparation of monthly forecasts
- Preparation of payment to suppliers
- Preparation of Consolidated reports
- Reviewing group company bookkeeping
- Preparation of financial analysis and budget for management
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- CPA with at least 3 years of experience in large accounting firm Good knowledge of IFRS
- Good knowledge of Israeli tax
- Experience in consolidation
- Experience in reports analysis and budget planning to management – An advantage
- High analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Good human skills
- Good computer skills – Office (Excel, Word)
- Self-learning, Independent
- Working with ERP systems Finance module – An advantage
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]