Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
Location: Lyon / Clermont-Ferrand, France / Morges, Switzerland
- Receive, enter service software, and then dispatch calls for Spectrum Dynamics service and applications support.
- Assist with service contract management and renewal processes.
- Disseminate daily data packages to secondary vendors and service partners.
- Review and note monthly reporting for service activities.
- Process development and growth for a new service group.
- Review inbound emails from customers and respond accordingly.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience using all options of the Microsoft business platform; (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT(.
- Experience in answering customer calls and directing to the correct group for resolution.
- Light data entry in service call process, Salesforce experience – an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and respond in a kind manner with customers in potentially stressful situations. All customer interaction will be via phone or email no face-to-face interaction.
- Detail-oriented in reviewing customer service tickets and invoicing.
- People person – patient, consistent, and charismatic.
- Calls handling – receiving incoming calls. Dispatch Field Service Engineers. Support ordering parts. Monitor the call’s life cycle until closing.
- Assist the Regional Manager to manage the work plans – installations, upgrades, and priorities.
- Contracts admin – approach customers in advance and update the SalesForce correctly.
- SalesForce admin – calls, contracts, RMA, Install base
- Service reports – KPIs (team, product, customers), Install base, Contracts rate, etc.