Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) imaging systems from Analog to Digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
- Receive, enter service software, and then dispatch calls for Spectrum Dynamics service and applications support.
- Assist with service contract management and renewal processes.
- Disseminate daily data packages to secondary vendors and service partners.
- Review and note monthly reporting for service activities.
- Asset with process development and growth for a new service group.
- Review inbound emails from customer base and respond accordingly.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience using all options of the Microsoft business platform; (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
- Experience in answering customer calls and directing to correct group for resolution.
- Light data entry in service call process, Salesforce experience beneficial.
- Ability to communicate and respond in kind manor with customers in potentially stressful situations. All customer interaction will be via phone or email no face-to-face interaction.
- Detail oriented in reviewing customer service tickets and invoicing.
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]