Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
- Leading NPI product from development to customer support.
- Maintaining on going communication with R&D team for transferring feedback from the field and for transferring information and solutions to the field
- Working with the Engineering department on implementation of changes in the product
- Using the experience and knowledge about the product for providing inputs for the product modification processes
- Building and maintaining of the product documentation
- Maintaining and teaching the field engineers training courses
- Providing support for the product distributes including remote support and visits at the end customers
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback to develop customer service analytics and trends
- Manage and maintain install base data
- WW Technical support including document and procedures
- Willing to travel frequently
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical / Electronics / SW Practical Engineer degree – Must
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Background in multidisciplinary product company – Medical an advantage
- Excellent and fluent English, verbal and written (Ability to comprehend and respond to documents in English) (Must)
- Good technical skills
- Organized and methodical
- Computer skills: Office, PLM system, CRM (Salesforce – source and advantage).
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]