Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) imaging systems from Analog to Digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
- Involved in new design projects as well as support of existing products.
- Carries out detailed electronic boards design, including simulation and design verification testing of the new design.
- Carries out PCB layout of designs via sub-contractors.
- Selects new parts, taking into consideration obsolescence, availability, and cost.
- Create designs which involve electronic control of the electrical, optical, and thermal performance.
- Prepares and presents electronic designs to other members of the team at design reviews.
- Documents design work and prepares reports, ensuring design files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with company procedures.
- Follows departmental processes relating to management of designs, and project management processes.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of proven hands-on experience in electronic development of mixed design: Analog + Digital (embedded) and Power
- Experience in reading and understanding electrical schemes
- Experience with board design tools for Analog, Digital and Power
- Experience in development of multi-disciplinary systems
- Experience with lab equipment and soldering process
- Experience with testing methodologies and test equipment operation
- Deep understanding of motion systems
- Familiar with the following interfaces: LVDS, RS232, I2C, SPI, USB
- Familiar with different sensors type (magnetic, optical etc.)
- Hands–on abilities during boards/system debugging
- Knowledge in regulatory needs (EMC, safety standards IEC-60601)
- Agile knowledge – advantage
- Experience in the medical field – advantage
- Creativity and thinking ability outside the box
- Team player, independent and fast learner
- Fluent English & Hebrew
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]