Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) imaging systems from Analog to Digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
- Leading the process of transfer from development to production across the company (Design Transfer).
- Definitions, writing and engineering responsibility of DMR.
- Configuration management: Product structure, Bill of Materials and Component Engineering.
- Writing and guiding work procedures and instructions.
- Leading engineering changes through ECO / ECR process.
- Support of manufacturing and supply chain.
- Subcontractors support (Electronics, plastics and CNC)
- Leading cost reduction process.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Practical Engineer degree – minimum requirement.
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Background equipment manufacturing company – (medical or semiconductor) – an advantage
- Experience working with SOLIDWORKS – an advantage
- High level English
- Good technical skills
- Familiarity with PLM systems. (Agile – an advantage)
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]