Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
We launched the world first digital cardiac dedicated SPECT system – the D-SPECT® Cardio system – in 2007. Since then, the D-SPECT® has become the system of choice for functional cardiac imaging with hundreds of systems sold worldwide. The D-SPECT® employs digital detectors made of Cadmium Zinc Telluride (“CZT”), which along with ingenious hardware design, proprietary software and proprietary algorithms, enables imaging of cardiac patients at unprecedented speed, at a low radiation dose, and with superior image quality. The D-SPECT® is a platform for next generation imaging, and therapy guiding cardiac applications.
Recently we launched its multipurpose SPECT and SPECT-CT systems – the VERITON® and the VERITON-CT® – the VERITON® systems employ digital CZT detectors mounted on 12 robotic arms arranged at 360° around the patient. They are integrated with innovative hardware and software design that enables users to image multiple organs (brain, thyroid, cardiac, lungs, bones etc.) at high speed, low radiation dose, and with significant improvement in image quality. The VERITON-CT® system includes a high speed, low dose, 16 or 64 slice CT, which is upgradable to 128 slices. The VERITON-CT® provides best in class combined functional and anatomic images.
Part of Production team:
- Assembly of Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical components for medical devices
- Production Support in Various integration tasks.
- Work according to technical drawings, work instructions and QA guidelines.
- Problem identification and solving on assemblies returning from the field.
- Final testing based on procedures.
Based in Caesarea, Israel
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Technician / practical engineer diploma – Must!
- Technical and practical knowledge.
- Precision assembly skills. “Good hands”.
- Assembly lines in an industrial / high-tech industry – Advantage
- Background and understanding in mechanics.
- Basic understanding in Electronics – and advantage.
- Reliability and responsibility
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to solve technical problems of components.
- Good English
- Good people skills. Team player
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]