Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at a much lower cost.
- Part of Physics team / R&D and clinical application group. Our Physics team research and development advanced quantifying models and methods of imaging and advanced non-invasive physiological measurement. Our team is directly involved in research and clinical customer activity including developing customized research tools.
- Develop advanced tools that test, optimize, stabilize, and assess automatic system analysis of our cameras and components.
- Define system and/or components performance specifications for innovative technologies, image quality and radiation safety.
- Full System Validation & Verification.
- System Tests procedures development.
- Supporting Acceptance test procedures (customer site).
- Technical and Clinical customer support.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced degree (MSc/PhD) in Physics / Biomedical Engineer / Nuclear Engineer.
- Experience in multi-disciplinary project in R&D environment or academical.
- Ability to develop tools in MATLAB – Must
- Medical imaging experience – an advantage.
- Background in NM imaging – an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in programming C/C++/ C sharp – an advantage.
- Knowledge of Python – an advantage
- Team player, ability to communicate with other disciplines.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems.