Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
Project Manager will create/execute resources and programs to continuously improve Spectrum Dynamics new and future customer satisfaction regarding management of new projects of DSPECT® and VERITON-CT® installation. The Project Manager will also have direct input to the Director of Service US, Sales US Director, Operations, production, and engineering teams. This input will be critical to further enhance installation process and sales of the products globally.
- Plans oversees and performs installation projects all over the US to ensure they are completed on time and with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Plans and designates project resources, monitor progress, keep sales, logistics, and service informed during the entire process
- Understand new customers’ needs
- Cover the whole installation process from room plans and preparations
- Provide technical support to sales as needed during the tender process
- Working with different teams across the organization: Sales, service, administrative department, supply chain, production, R&D
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Project management: experience in a similar position is a strength
- Civil works: Building, structures, subcontractors management, site requirements
- Tenders process
- Electrical knowledge
- Mechanical knowledge
- Good relationship, on-site visit, good listening of customer requirement
- Well Organized
- Meetings with customers
- Provide all information to the installation team
- Logistics: delivery, moving company
- Local regulatory and safety rules
- Factory: project review, approvals