Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
We launched the world first digital cardiac dedicated SPECT system – the D-SPECT® Cardio system – in 2007. Since then, the D-SPECT® has become the system of choice for functional cardiac imaging with hundreds of systems sold worldwide. The D-SPECT® employs digital detectors made of Cadmium Zinc Telluride (“CZT”), which along with ingenious hardware design, proprietary software and proprietary algorithms, enables imaging of cardiac patients at unprecedented speed, at a low radiation dose, and with superior image quality. The D-SPECT® is a platform for next generation imaging, and therapy guiding cardiac applications.
Recently we launched its multipurpose SPECT and SPECT-CT systems – the VERITON® and the VERITON-CT® – the VERITON® systems employ digital CZT detectors mounted on 12 robotic arms arranged at 360° around the patient. They are integrated with innovative hardware and software design that enables users to image multiple organs (brain, thyroid, cardiac, lungs, bones etc.) at high speed, low radiation dose, and with significant improvement in image quality. The VERITON-CT® system includes a high speed, low dose, 16 or 64 slice CT, which is upgradable to 128 slices. The VERITON-CT® provides best in class combined functional and anatomic images.
Project Manager will create/execute resources and programs to continuously improve Spectrum Dynamics new and future customers satisfaction regarding management of new project of DSPECT® and VERITON-CT® installation. The Project Manager will also have direct input to the Director of Service Europe & ME, Sales Europe Director, Operations, production and engineering teams. This input will be critical to further enhance installation process, sales of the products on a global basis.
- Plans oversees and performs installation projects all over EMEA to ensure they are completed on time and with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Plans and designates project resources, monitor progress, keep sales, logistics and service informed during entire process
- Understand new customers’ needs
- Cover whole installation process from room plans and preparations
- Provide technical and support to sales as needed during tender process
- Working with different teams across the organization: Sales, service, administrative department, supply chain, production, R&D
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Project management : experience at a similar position is a strength
- Civil works : Building, structures, subcontractors management, site requirements
- Tenders process
- Electrical knowledge
- Mechanical knowledge
- Good relationship , on site visit , good listening of customer requirement
- Well Organized
- Meetings with customers
- Provide all information to installation team
- Logistic : delivery, moving company
- Local regulatory and safety rules
- Factory : project review, approvals
- Drawing : conception SW (Autocad,Solidworks,…) 3D presentation
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]