Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
We launched the world first digital cardiac dedicated SPECT system – the D-SPECT® Cardio system – in 2007. Since then, the D-SPECT® has become the system of choice for functional cardiac imaging hundreds of systems sold worldwide. The D-SPECT® employs digital detectors made of Cadmium Zinc Telluride (“CZT”), which along with ingenious hardware design, proprietary software and proprietary algorithms, enables imaging of cardiac patients at unprecedented speed, at a low radiation dose, and with superior image quality. The D-SPECT® is a platform for next generation imaging, and therapy guiding cardiac applications.
Recently we launched its multipurpose SPECT and SPECT-CT systems – the Veriton® and the Veriton-CT® – the Veriton® systems employ digital CZT detectors mounted on 12 robotic arms arranged at 360° around the patient. They are integrated with innovative hardware and software design that enables users to image multiple organs (brain, thyroid, cardiac, lungs, bones etc.) at high speed, low radiation dose, and with significant improvement in image quality. The Veriton-CT® system includes a high speed, low dose, 16 or 64 slice CT, which is upgradable to 128 slices. The Veriton-CT® provides best in class combined functional and anatomic images
- Involved in the development of infrastructure and features for all Windows-based desktop applications and services
- Design and implement tasks, debug, and maintain unit tests, compose design documents.
- Support the field in problems related to development.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Academic degree in computer science, computer engineering or close relevant faculty with excellent degrees.
- Experience of at least 3 years in industrial development.
- Excellent knowledge of .Net C#.
- Experience of at least 3 years in C++
- Experience in development of multi-disciplinary systems, especially medical systems
- Experience in development with .Net Core
- Experience in development of DICOM connectivity and medical file format
- Good knowledge of English and ability to communicate and write documents in English.
- Good teamwork.
- Ability for independent work and good learning skills.
- Motivation for stressed work and flexible hours.
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]