Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) imaging systems from Analog to Digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
Part of SQA Team (SW group):
- SQA Testing.
- Running V&V Tests including reports.
- Writing STD and verification test documents.
- Developing automated test.
- Upgrades & Installations.
- Customer Support
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Background in SW or another technical education system oriented (e.g. Computer science, Information systems, Quality Assurance and control, engineering, or equivalent).
- Previous experience in SQA.
- Good knowledge of English.
- The ability to write documents in English.
- Motivation for stressed work and flexible hours
Based in Caesarea and reporting to SQA Team Leader
Please submit job applications by email to [email protected]