Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging
systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide
superior healthcare services at a much lower cost.
We launched the world first digital cardiac dedicated SPECT system – the D-SPECT® Cardio system – in 2007. Since then, the D-SPECT® has become the system of choice for functional cardiac imaging with
hundreds of systems sold worldwide. The D-SPECT® employs digital detectors made of Cadmium Zinc
Telluride (“CZT”), which along with ingenious hardware design, proprietary software and proprietary
algorithms, enables imaging of cardiac patients at unprecedented speed, at a low radiation dose, and
with superior image quality. The D-SPECT® is a platform for next generation imaging, and therapy
guiding cardiac applications.
Recently we launched its multipurpose SPECT and SPECT-CT systems – the VERITON® and the VERITONCT® – the VERITON® systems employ digital CZT detectors mounted on 12 robotic arms arranged at
360° around the patient. They are integrated with innovative hardware and software design that
enables users to image multiple organs (brain, thyroid, cardiac, lungs, bones etc.) at high speed, low
radiation dose, and with significant improvement in image quality. The VERITON-CT® system includes
a high speed, low dose, 16 or 64 slice CT, which is upgradable to 128 slices. The VERITON-CT® provides
best in class combined functional and anatomic images.
• Develop with manager and implement a sales plan for the assigned territory based on company
business objectives, including the optimization of current customers and the development of new
• Increase sales and customer satisfaction within assigned territory.
• Ensure superior customer service and product use.
• Strive to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales plan.
• Collect Market Intelligence on Competitor activity along with market size, individual center
development etc, for in depth market and customer analysis.
• Prospect and develop relationships with existing hospitals and customers as well as prospective
customers and/or users of company products, converting them to company customers.
• Develop and Maintain mutually beneficial “Internal” relationships with relevant parties within the
Organization – Tender department, Customer Service etc.
• Provide clear communications to the customer on the usage of company products and ensure
that all customers are properly and regularly trained and updated as to relevant Clinical Data.
• Secure and/or renew existing orders by coordinating product availability, delivery dates and
• Maintain an ongoing knowledge of competitive product innovations, sales promotions, catalogues
and advertising for personal sales effectiveness and corporate market intelligence.
• Keep up to date on new products or services offered by the company and give feedback to the
corporate office on market receptivity, concerns or issues raised by the customers. Ensure that
they are themselves fully trained and comfortable with the company’s products.
• Attend industry trade shows as assigned, responsible for show follow-up, including a summary
report to sales and marketing management, turning in orders, communicating problems for
internal follow-up, getting leads and sending appropriate follow-up correspondence.
• Work Hand in hand with the Field service, Marketing, Applications, R&D, Support teams.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum 5 years of proven track record of accomplishment in a front-line Medical Imaging sales
position with SPECT; SPECT/CT, and/or PET/CT expertise is a requisite.
• Mandatory Nuclear medicine sales experience of capital equipment in an international company.
• Strong selling, negotiation and inter-personal skills.
• Pro-active, high performance and results oriented, capable of meeting commitments and targets.
• Strong communication and confidence in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Having a SPECT; SPECT/CT, and/or PET/CT clinical network is required.
• Self-driven and able to evolve in a collaborative environment with an entrepreneur mindset.