Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
Field Service Engineering will create/execute resources and programs to continuously improve
Spectrum Dynamics installed base customer satisfaction and loyalty and provide field service support
for DSPECT® and VERITON-CT® as needed. The Engineer will also have direct input to the Director of
Service Europe & ME, Operations, and engineering teams. This input will be critical to further enhance
product reliability, operability, and serviceability of the products on a global basis.
- Provide onsite support and phone support to field service organization problems and product issues
related to software, firmware, networking, and their clinical applications
- Supporting company products – DSPECT® and VERITON-CT®
- Perform Preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance
- Provide technical and support to sales and applications as needed
- Working with different teams across the organization: supply chain, production, R&D
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience servicing and troubleshooting electrical/electronic equipment
- Experience servicing/installing Medical imaging equipment preferred
- Experience servicing/Calibrating/installing C.T.
- Knowledge in C.T. and N.M. would be a strength
- Basic Skills and qualifications with handling computers SW installations and upgrades, electronic/mechanic assembly
- Able to work independently – Autonomy
- Approximately 50-60% travel
- Strong sense of customer service with excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical knowledge in imaging appliance and or medical appliance