Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale, and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at a much lower cost.
- Develop with manager and implement a sales plan for the assigned territory based on company business objectives, including the optimization of current customers and the development of new customers.
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction within assigned territory.
- Strive to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales plan.
- Collect Market Intelligence on Competitor activity along with market size, individual center development, etc., for in-depth market and customer analysis.
- Prospect and develop relationships with existing hospitals and customers as well as prospective customers and/or users of company products, converting them to company customers.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial “Internal” relationships with relevant parties within the Organization – Tender department, Customer Service, etc.
- Provide clear communications to the customer on the usage of company products and ensure that all customers are properly and regularly trained and updated on relevant Clinical Data.
- Secure and/or renew existing orders by coordinating product availability, delivery dates, and inventory levels.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of competitive product innovations, sales promotions, catalogues, and advertising for personal sales effectiveness and corporate market intelligence.
- Keep up to date on new products or services offered by the company and give feedback to the corporate office on market receptivity, concerns, or issues raised by the customers. Ensure that they are fully trained and comfortable with the company’s products.
- Attend industry trade shows as assigned, responsible for show follow-up, including a summary report to sales and marketing management, turning in orders, communicating problems for internal follow-up, getting leads, and sending appropriate follow-up correspondence.
- Work Hand in hand with the Field service, Marketing, Applications, R&D, and Support teams.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 5 years of proven track record of accomplishment in a front-line Medical Imaging sales position with SPECT; SPECT/CT, and/or PET/CT expertise is a requisite.
- Mandatory Nuclear medicine sales experience of capital equipment in an international company.
- Strong selling, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active, high-performance, and results-oriented, capable of meeting commitments and targets.
- Strong communication and confidence in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Having a SPECT; SPECT/CT, and/or PET/CT clinical network is required.
- Self-driven and able to evolve in a collaborative environment with an entrepreneur mindset.