Spectrum Dynamics Medical is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
We launched the world first digital cardiac dedicated SPECT system – the D-SPECT® Cardio system – in 2007. Since then, the D-SPECT® has become the system of choice for functional cardiac imaging with hundreds of systems sold worldwide. The D-SPECT® employs digital detectors made of Cadmium Zinc Telluride (“CZT”), which along with ingenious hardware design, proprietary software and proprietary algorithms, enables imaging of cardiac patients at unprecedented speed, at a low radiation dose, and with superior image quality. The D-SPECT® is a platform for next generation imaging, and therapy guiding cardiac applications.
Recently we launched its multipurpose SPECT and SPECT-CT systems – the VERITON® and the VERITON-CT® – the VERITON® systems employ digital CZT detectors mounted on 12 robotic arms arranged at 360° around the patient. They are integrated with innovative hardware and software design that enables users to image multiple organs (brain, thyroid, cardiac, lungs, bones etc.) at high speed, low radiation dose, and with significant improvement in image quality. The VERITON-CT® system includes a high speed, low dose, 16 or 64 slice CT, which is upgradable to 128 slices. The VERITON-CT® provides best in class combined functional and anatomic images.
- Development and implementation of a sales plan for the assigned territory, based on company business objectives (including the optimization of current customers and the development of new customers).
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction within the assigned territory.
- Ensure a superior customer service and product use.
- Strive to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales plan.
- Collect Market Intelligence on Competitor activity along with market size, individual center development etc, for in depth market and customer analysis.
- Prospect and development of relationships with existing hospitals and customers as well as prospective and potential customers and/or users of company products.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial “Internal” relationships with relevant parties within the Organization – Tender department, Customer Service etc.
- Provide clear communications to the customer on the usage of company products and ensure that all customers are properly and regularly trained and updated as to relevant Clinical Data.
- Secure and/or renew existing orders by coordinating product availability, delivery dates and inventory levels.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of competitive product innovations, sales promotions, catalogues and advertising for personal sales effectiveness and corporate market intelligence.
- Keep up to date on new products or services offered by the company and give feedback to the corporate office on market receptivity, concerns or issues raised by the customers. Ensure that they are themselves fully trained and comfortable with the company’s products.
- Attend industry trade shows as assigned, responsible for show follow-up, including a summary report to sales and marketing management, turning in orders, communicating problems for internal follow-up, getting leads and sending appropriate follow-up correspondence.
- Work Hand in hand with Field Service Engineers, Marketing, Applications, R&D, Support teams.
Experiences, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record of accomplishment in a front-line Medical Imaging sales position with SPECT; SPECT/CT, and/or PET/CT expertise is a requisite.
- Mandatory Nuclear medicine sales experience of capital equipment in an international company.
- Strong selling, negotiation and inter-personal skills.
- Pro-active, high performance and results oriented, capable of meeting commitments and targets.
- Strong communication and confidence in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Having a SPECT; SPECT/CT, and/or PET/CT clinical network is required.
- Self-driven and able to evolve in a collaborative environment with an entrepreneur mindset.
- High knowledge of French and English is mandatory